Tuesday 26 January 2010

The Virtue of "Ha" (Chapter Nine)

The way I see it is; the world is split into two conflicting camps...

The LOL camp and the HA camp. I prefer the latter. I like to think of myself as the pioneer of the use of HA. I use this term when I am amused by something in a literary format.

These occurrences normally happen in electronic mail (known to many by email) or during some good old online social networking. One my favourite pastimes.

People of the ‘LOL’ are my enemy. I am incompatible with them.

I awake each day to electronic mail and text messages on my phone littered with LOL’s. This upsets me. Makes me feel suicidal. You might even say rather nihilistic.

I don’t like to be bothered. Well, I do. By people I WANT to bother me. This happens infrequently. I am frequently bothered by people who want to bother me. For various UNACCEPTABLE reasons.
You see this is why I don’t bother people...I get so many people bothering me on a daily basis that I don’t wanna become one of THOSE people that I venomously dislike!

People BOTHER each other so as not to feel lonely. I am comfortable with feeling lonely. I don’t like the feeling of being in a zone where I am creative and not lonely. That makes me feel perfect. I don’t like being perfect...although sometimes I just can’t help it :)  (smiley face followed by LOL)

LOL
LMAO
CUM
WTF
BRB
OMG
TB

The most disheartening one is CUM – this is both confusing and misleading at the same time. Not to mention it’s hardly abbreviating a word if it’s only missing one original letter.

Is it me or is talking with other dysfunctional humanoids a lot easier nowadays?

My nephew, the other day, took a test in social networking abbreviations...he scored 80% is that good? I took the same test and scored 30% but my online IQ test was 128...I am now confused.

Does that mean I’m a pauper or a rich man, mentally speaking?

People who intimate their physical reactions electronically with stars are losers. That’s official.

e.g. *rolls my eyes*
e.g. *faints*
e.g. *laughs*
e.g. *fuck you all for inventing such inept social etiquette. Fuck you for destroying the beautiful language we write. I turn in the graves of Cromwell, Shakespeare and Welles in disgust. Fuck you all.*



No comments:

Post a Comment